Thursday, March 20, 2008

Birthday Card

I'm making a birthday card with this photo and i've been playing around in photoshop with different color balance variations. The printing company I work through out of the cities for photography also prints cards so I thought it would be fun to make some! Let me know your opinion on which would look best. Some of you might be getting this card soon!

Standard Black and White
Photobucket

Black and White with the backround all black(harder to see the window effect but looks more professional)
Photobucket

Redish tones
Photobucket

Yellow tones
Photobucket

old fashion look in black and white
Photobucket

Old fashion look with faded color
Photobucket

This one is just for fun because I thought it looked cool!
Photobucket

1 comment:

stepped-on-mom said...

I like the b&w one with the all black background (2nd from the top). What a great idea for a card - too cute!!!