Monday, October 27, 2008

VACATION!!!

Tomorrow is our last day home until vacation! We are off to Cincinnati for some R&R! I can't wait to see the city! I would love to check out the gymnastics club where Amanda Borden used to train! For those of you that new me in high school, I'm sorry I made you watch her floor routine every time you came over! It was worth seeing though, right?!

Friday the girls had their 2nd gymnastics meet of the season. They did so AMAZING!!!!!!! Taylor got the highest vault score of the whole meet, a 9.7! At level 4 they don't post the scores, they only give them to the coaches, but if your Dad is the coach then you get to know your score ;) I was so exited for her! Kylah was by far the tiniest little thing out there and she did GREAT! SO CUTE! I have lots of pictures and video that I hope to post soon! Life is so crazy busy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun! Is it just you and Chris going? I want to see gymnastics pics!

Laura :)