Thursday, November 20, 2008

Taylor and Kylah

FINALLY! We got it done! The first try of pictures the girls weren't feeling it, so we gave up. Then for our second try I promised them ice cream and boy look what ice cream can do! I wanted sassy pictures and I got it! The girls did great! We only had about 15min or so to take these because it was raining and we waited inside a building for it to clear for a few shots. I didn't get a ton of variety but I got what I wanted! I put them all up on my site so my family can see them all. Go to client proofing and the password is sassy all lower case. I haven't had time to enhance color to all of them except the ones posted here, but I will soon. Surprise, I actually love these in COLOR! So to the family and friends that would like any, just email me the number of the photo you want and I'll get it to you.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have two of the most beautiful girls EVER!!!! You capture not only them, but their personality as well :) Great job sweetie!!!
hugs
shan

stepped-on-mom said...

SOOO Sassy!!!! These are FANTASTIC!!! I love the color saturation, and I think you have 2 future models on your hands... look at those poses!!

Unknown said...

How cute!! What great pictures of both of them! I love the more serious one of T! And...is Kylah OLD ENOUGH to be that sassy in her last picture! Sheesh! Looks like you're in for a handful! What a sweetheart!

marriageismessy said...

Great pictures of the girls, Jes. Love the bright colors & beautiful smiles!