Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Broken tooth

I woke up this morning to a text message from Bill with a picture of T's mouth with a half broken tooth (picture below is from my phone) and a message that said, "Call the Dentist". So I was a little frantic when I saw my baby with a broken tooth! What happened was they were wrestling and T hit her tooth on the edge of the couch and broke it. She is all fixed now thanks to our AWESOME friend Dave who happens to be a dentist! Thank you Dave!!! Dave said there wasn't any nerve damage so she should be ok, but we need to watch it over the years and she will probably need a crown someday. Nothing like just getting out of braces and busting your front tooth huh??? The wire on the back of her teeth from the orthodontist had to come off to fix her tooth, so she's also getting a new wire today. What a morning!

1 comment:

Grandma Nancy said...

That's not a nice Christmas present for our girl. I'm glad Dave could repair it and that there isn't any nerve damage.
Give her a hug for me.