Monday, June 2, 2008

Fabulous Weekend!

I'm off to Fargo for a couple days, but here's what we did this past weekend. Saturday Chris and I took the boat out to the river and cruised around for awhile. We ran into some friends out there so we chatted for a bit, then the weather went from sunny to dark clouds and thunder! We hurried and took the boat out as fast as we could! Saturday night we went to the Veranda with our friends Dave and Jenny. If you've never been to the Veranda you need to go! It is hands down the coolest place to go in St Cloud. It's a wine bar and they always have live music. Its a great time!

Sunday was GORGEOUS out! We took the boat back out with some good friends and took all the kids tubing. After that Deb and Jesse came back to our place for pizza, wine and a bonfire! (I'll post Deb and Jesse's family pictures soon on my other blog)

Kylah doing what she does best....standing on her head!
Kenzie and T!
Takin it easy!
Bingham, T, Kenzie, Kylah, Madi, Krossland
Deb and I having a glass of wine!

Deb and Jesse

Chris and I
(we got a little burnt out in the sun....and yes, we were even wearing sunscreen)

1 comment:

stepped-on-mom said...

you're so photogenic, it makes me crazy! Thanks for the great time this weekend!!

<3 Deb