Sunday, June 8, 2008

The weekend...

It was a great weekend. Friday I finished an engagement shoot. This was a 2 session shoot. The first one was in the rain! Chris stood over me with an umbrella so my camera didn't get wet. (thanks baby!) I absolutely love how the pictures turned out! The 2nd session was at a lake in St Joe at sunset. They will be on the other blog soon. Saturday, I photographed a wedding in Luxemberg and Sunday was a day to relax! We took the kids to Granite City for lunch and then we all went for a nice bike ride on Wobegon Trail. Taylor made it 6 miles! I was really proud of her. This week is going to be busy so I don't know how much blogging I will get in. Plus i'm not one to type! I'll talk your ear off, but to sit down and type my thoughts isn't natural for me. I'm trying! I really like to post pictures!

No comments: