Tuesday, April 7, 2009

my baby girl is growing up :(

My little Miss Kylah is going to be 7 on Friday! I think her turning 7 is harder for me then when I turned 30! It's so sad that my baby is growing up so fast! We're having Kylah's party at North Crest on Friday. She had her party there last year but insisted it be there again. Then she's having a couple friends spend the night. We will do her family party on Easter when everyone is in town. She is very excited!



We have had a great last couple of weeks staying at home and getting house stuff done and spending time with our friends. Grandma Nancy came over on Saturday night and dyed Easter eggs with the girls! They loved it! I have to ask which one I get to eat every morning! I don't want to eat the wrong one! I love hard boiled eggs and Daisy gets the yolks! She can hear me crack the egg on the counter from anywhere in the house. Surly is catching on to the tasty goodness of the yolk. I'm glad someone likes it!

Happy Easter Everyone!

2 comments:

Grandma Nancy said...

Grandma and Grandpa had fun too. We had to save all the egg art so now I'll cook some more plain eggs to make deviled eggs for the party.
And jello eggs too.

Anonymous said...

I want to be at the party! Our babies are so big! Tell her that I will be calling on Friday morning to sing to her....she can pick how she wants me to sing Happy Birthday just like Taylor did :) Love and miss you!
-Crazy Silly Auntie Sarah