Sunday, April 19, 2009

T's spring recital

T had her spring concert at school last Thursday night. This year was pretty special because Taylor and a couple other kids got to take turns singing a verse of the song into the microphone . She talked about that for weeks. Then the group of kids that sang solo's did a little dance up in the front also. I was so proud of her!




You see how happy Miss Taylor got in this photo? Well...the little boy she always talks about had a drum solo (photo below) during this song. She is looking over at her Dad because she knows that her Dad knows exactly what she's thinking! T and the little girl next to her were cracking me up the whole time he was playing his drums. They look like little teenagers at a concert! I'm frightened for the actual teenage years! If I could stop them right now from getting older I would! I love the ages they are at, and I'm sad they are getting so big. As Taylor does get older though our relationship continues to grow and we are able to talk on such a deeper level. I do love that!



No comments: