Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hello from Mexico!

Hi all! We are having so much fun here in Mexico. The wedding was last night and it went great! The ceremony was beautiful and we got all the pictures done about 30 seconds before it started to rain. Phew! I met another bride and groom on Thursday night who needed a wedding photographer so I got hired to do one more wedding while we're here which is tonight! I can't wait! This is so exciting to be a part of someone's special day in a tropical place! The beach is gorgeous and the fish come right up and nibble on your toes. That kinda freaked me out the first time! I'd rather eat the fish then have them to try to eat my toe nail polish! I had some yummy yummy fish last night and it's sushi tonight! Yum Yum Yum!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you got hired to do another wedding....you should just move down there and open up your business!