Tuesday, May 12, 2009

strep throat

Well T has strep throat. I'm glad she got some medicine and is on the mend now. I took her in right away this morning so I was still able to make it to the last Mom's group of the year. It was a great meeting. They announced that the main organizer is moving away so she won't be here next year. It was pretty emotional for some of the Mom's that knew her well. I'm still looking forward to Mom's in the fall. It's a wonderful place to be to get to know other christian Mom's in the area.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My little girl isn't feeling well? Tell her auntie sarah says to eat some chocolate covered chocolate and a 2 liter of mountain dew and she will be better in no time. Wait....i will just feed that to her on our fun day next week when there are no parents!