Monday, February 2, 2009

Crazy last couple of nights!

Ok, so I know I'm a big wimp once it gets dark outside, but I had every right to be freaked out! The last couple of nights someone has decided to play ding dong ditch on me in the middle of the night! The first time was Saturday night. I had to photograph a wedding all day Saturday, so Chris decided he'd go up to the cabin and do some snowmobiling and he took Daisy with so she didn't have to be alone all day while I was gone. I came home and was exhausted and went to bed way early. At 3:15am my doorbell rang! I was freaked out and all by myself! I decided I needed to get up and turn a light on in case someone was checking to see if no one was home before they broke into my house. I heard a car drive away, but I couldn't convince myself to shut the lights off after that. So get this! Last night it happens again at 4:08am! Daisy was home this time thank goodness and she put her little barker to use! The one and only time I enjoyed barking! Chris went outside, but didn't see anyone. So I called the police this morning and another lady down the street from us called in with the same complaints for the last two nights. She actually saw some kids running away. Come on! Really??? Can't kids come up with something better to do at 3am?!? Like be at home SLEEPING maybe!

No comments: