Thursday, February 5, 2009

Napa

So I can't even begin to post all of my favorite pics from Napa, so I'm done trying. This first photo is probably my favorite one out of all of them! I love the barrels! We even brought a barrel home which is in our dining room! I haven't had time to edit anymore so you just get to see them the way they are. The other one is a bottle that was signed from the vineyard owner! We met the owners of both Pride Mountain and Alpha and Omega, and had bottles signed by both! That was really cool! We also did a blind tasting at Trefethen with 3 different cabs! That was so fun! We did an 01 an 05 and reserve cab. Chris and I both aced the test with flying colors! We know our cabs baby! We also went to Taylor's refresher. They were #2 out of the top 10 burgers in America! I'm not a burger lover so Chris had one instead! I'll post some pics soon of all the places we got see from the Sideways movie!


No comments: